Update: iOS 13.2 developer beta 1 is now available, as well as the second developer beta of watchOS 6.1. tvOS 13.2 developer beta 1 is also now available.
Apple today has released the first developer beta of iOS 13.2. The new beta is the first to include Apple’s new Deep Fusion camera technology on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, as detailed yesterday.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Deep Fusion is Apple’s new camera processing technology that works in the background to improve image quality for iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro users. Phil Schiller described it as “computational photography mad science” last month.
The release of the first developer beta of iOS 13.2 comes following Apple’s release of two bug fix updates for iOS 13.1. On Friday, Apple released iOS 13.1.1, while iOS 13.1.2 was released on Monday. Both updates focused on performance improvements and bug fixes for things like the Camera app, iCloud backups, and more.
Apple also released watchOS 6.0.1 yesterday, with improvements to watch faces and more. watchOS 6.1 is also in beta testing.
Spot any other major changes in the first developer beta of iOS 13.2? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter, @9to5Mac.
Apple’s recent OS updates:
- iOS 13 is now available, these are the 13 best features
- Apple releases iOS 13.1 with new AirDrop features for iPhone 11 and more
- Apple releases iPadOS 13.1 featuring Dark Mode, new Home Screen and multitasking, Arcade, and more
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.1 with fixes for battery drain, Siri, iPhone restores
- Apple releases iOS 13.1.2 with bug fixes for Camera app, iCloud backups, and more
- watchOS 6.0.1 for Apple Watch brings watch face improvements, more